Thank you for your interest in Pivot Jumpstart, here in Larimer County! The cost for participating in this program is covered by the generous sponsorship of Larimer County and Colorado State University. The program is also made possible by Larimer County, The City of Fort Collins, The Larimer County Small Business Development Center, The Warehouse Business Accelerator, Fort Collins Chamber of Commerce, The Loveland Business Development Center, The Music District, and The Institute for Entrepreneurship at Colorado State University.
By the end of Pivot Jumpstart, participant will better understand:
- How to adapt to a changing environment and better futureproof the business to enable long-term success.
- How to stay connected with developing and shifting needs of their customers.
- How to create value for existing and new customers, and develop new revenue streams.
- How and when to pivot and change directions in the business.
- How to position the business in the present for eventual and successful exit in the future.
**Pivot Jumpstart registration is open to businesses operating in the boundaries of Larimer County only. **
- Saturday, September 18th, 8:00 A.M-5:00 P.M.
- Saturday, September 25th, 8:00 A.M-5:00 P.M.
Pivot Larimer County Cohort 6 is presented as a two-session workshop series. Each session is offered in a IN-PERSON format in the College of Business at Colorado State University for an interactive and real-time learning experience. Each session is 8 hours and offered once a week. The Institute for Entrepreneurship will provide lunch for all participants. If you have any dietary restrictions please mention those when prompted in the registration.